Thursday, August 19, 2010

Got a job and MUCH more


Okay- so I got a job teaching at PBL today! I start tomorrow and I am so relieved. God certainly tested my faith but my spirits never did waiver. I mean, I did pray and fast for a job last spring! So PBL Jr High/HS, here I come!

Let me give you a brief overview since my last post...

Tuesday was good- I went to the pool with Paula for about 4 hours in the cold overcast day. So much for not seeing students at work (as several co-workers had said) I saw 4!!! I had pizza with Tony and Chris and I watched the Changeling- good movie but it angered me a lot!

Wed- I got my Physical and TB test done and will need to go back tomorrow to get the results. I made lunch with Chris, swam with Trisha, went wedding dress shopping with Jessi, dropped off water at RUM and took Paula to swim therapy. I also got a call saying that I would have an interview thurs.

Today- I interviewed, beat myself up most of the drive, got groceries at Meijer, went to the Library, napped, walked the dog, showed Jessi how to use a wedding budget tool and found out I got the job and set up a garage sale and loaded my car with teaching supplies...

I am ONE BUSY GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment