Monday, August 2, 2010

Found keys and other happy thoughts

A month ago, I lost my keys. I knew they weren't far because I drove home with them. I finally found them Saturday in my car. What a relief!

This past week has been great! Thursday Megan came by and we swam all day after having a great lunch together. It was so great catching up. Jessi came by for three hours after that and we laid around having girl talk. Friday, I dolly-sat, ran errands and my sisters came over. We went to Centennial Park to look at one garage sale and take Cooper on his first stroll around that park. We ate out at El Toro and watched AI.

Saturday, was fun because Teresa and I went shopping and I got a new piece of furniture and it makes our LR look much better. Chris, Teresa and I put it together and Ben brought us dinner. It was sweet.

Sunday- Chris and I hung out at church all morning, ate out for lunch and were reunited with some old friends. We enjoyed being lazy and playing at the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment