Thursday, August 5, 2010

Swimming galore

This week has been going too fast. It started with me on a serious mission... GET A JOB!!! Monday I interviewed, afterwards I began updating cover letters and resumes knowing I'd need to continue searching. Tuesday, I continued updating and perfecting them to take them to the perfect future job sites. Wednesday, they were delivered and I did my bargain shopping. Thursday, I had Mikey come over and play and Megan swam with me this afternoon. The weather was AMAZING today following the oppressive heat and nasty storms we had Wed. This evening has been SO MUCH FUN!!! Jessi came by and we shopped, played with pups- (pictured below), feasted, and swam in the dark, we're having a sleepover night and in the am I'm off to Painter Family vacation in Indy! The pups are for sale and I'm so in love with Mr. two black eyes and Spot!




No comments:

Post a Comment