Sunday, April 20, 2014

Caleb's First Easter weekend...

Mom left mid-morning Saturday because she had to work.  But, before she left she managed to make him a bunny set. I told her that I'd get her a picture of him wearing it before the day was up.  [So, future Caleb, this photo is all Grandma's fault. ;-p]

Saturday, R& J brought us lunch and we got some pictures taken of cutie pie in the afternoon.

Sunday was Caleb's first Easter. Rose & Jim brought us lunch- soup and rolls and we spent the whole day together.  Rose let me take a decent nap until some kid selling chocolate rang our doorbell.  That was when I promptly made a door sign saying "don't ring the doorbell".  It was so gorgeous out that day that Jim had the idea to get an umbrella for our patio table.  We love it!  Now I can sit in the back yard in the shade!!  It even has solar panel lights for night use!!  Anyone want to have beverages at our outdoor patio this summer?! ;-)

We worked on yard work a bit and did some laundry.  Rose & Jim even bought us dinner from El Toro.  I can honestly say that it was the first Easter that I had Mexican food for dinner.  It was strange but I really appreciated that they were open!!  We enjoyed our dinner outdoors under our new umbrella.  Thanks again R&J!!

World's Most Amazing Father! ;-)

The first time Jim held Caleb

All my boys on one couch


No comments:

Post a Comment