Sunday, April 6, 2014

Caleb's Nursery

The nursery is ready for my little man (hospital bags and all).  I am so excited to welcome this little man to the world.  I find my thoughts are "I wonder when/where my water will break" or "Will it break at all or will I just go straight into contractions?" This is what consumes my thoughts quite frequently these days.  

Anyhow-- the nursery theme is Sports & Puppies.  We still need to find a way to get the mobile up but the rest is pretty well established.  (I have ideas for pictures too when he gets here.)  

Take a peek at little man's space...

The view from the door

The view from the closet

The view from the nursery chair of his changing table.  I just love his "Mommy & Daddy's little slugger" sign that his Aunt Jess made!

No comments:

Post a Comment