Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Caleb's First Visitors

Caleb was the popular little man at the hospital. We had quite a few visitors.

His first visitors were Grandmom Rose and Papa Jim.  They were leaving town for a conference in Indiana and wanted to see him before they left town.  They were there the moment he entered the world but hospital policy made them wait one hour after he was born to be seen.


Shortly after, my mom and grandma stopped by to visit. Soon, we had my dad, sisters, nephew, and brother there too. 










Jessi & Jeff came too.


My aunt Mary Jo and cousin Claire and Marissa made their way to visit and we had quite the large group in the room.


It worked out well that the hospital rooms were so full due to so many babies being born this week.  We got to stay in the larger, nicer room for longer.

After the room cleared a bit, we were moved to a smaller, cozier room.  Stephanie and Michael made a visit.




Luckily for me, Stephanie (my SIL) is a Physician's Assistant and she had a wealth of drug knowledge.  The medication I was on didn't help too much and she recommended another drug that worked wonderfully for pain.  She had to be a bit pushy with the nurse to get it to happen and I was indebted to her for the next several days as it helped tremendously!

No comments:

Post a Comment