Saturday, April 26, 2014

Photo shoot on a gorgeous day

I am in a small group with my church and in our group there are two other photographers.  Jennifer agreed to take my pictures in exchange for me taking her family photos.  Because the marathon took place in Champaign-Urbana and because of the gorgeous forecast, we decided to do an outdoor session at Lake of the Woods in Mahomet. I handed Caleb to daddy in the morning so I could get ready!


What I saw when I got out of the shower! ;-p




Chris took a little video of our little man sleeping through me doing their family pictures.  He was quite the little trooper too.  Of course, when it was our turn, he was fussing.  That's life now, lol!


After the session, we visited my brother and sister on the way home.





Rose and Jim stopped by to help us in the evening too!!


Daddy making a Caleb face



No comments:

Post a Comment