Monday, June 30, 2014

A New, Improved Day

So after a pretty exhausting Saturday, Sunday was a welcome day!  Daddy was up and out the door early to head to church so Caleb and mommy got ready.  I put him in the bouncer and he contently cooed while I showered and got ready for church.  I put him down in the pack and play so I could gather his things for church and he was out!  I didn't have the heart to wake him to put him in his least favorite thing (car seat) so we watched church from the living room!

We had a very relaxing day and I was able to spend some quality time with my family. I really cherish those moments.







Since Caleb was having such a good day, we decided to try out our luck at My Thai.  Sure enough, it went great!!  I got to have the best sushi in town and since it has been one full month of no dairy I decided to give it a go.  I order Thai tea and had frozen yogurt for dessert.  Let's hope that he tolerates it better now than one month ago!


Smiling at Uncle Ben

I get to be on the table and talk with Uncle Ben?!

No comments:

Post a Comment