Monday, June 16, 2014

Two Months

Where does the time go?  It sure goes by fast!  The past two months have been such a blessing for me! Motherhood is by far the most rewarding thing I've ever done and experienced.  I love this little man to pieces!!  Breastfeeding is by far more challenging than I would have ever guessed.  I've noticed a huge difference in little man's personality since changing my diet.  I've eliminated (or nearly so) the following foods from my diet: garlic, onion, broccoli, milk, dairy and caffeine. It seems like this combination has helped him tremendously! Enough about me, Caleb is growing and changing every day.  He is becoming more and more alert and definitely doesn't have that amazing ability to sleep through anything that he did as a baby.  He still seems more sensitive to movements than noise but that doesn't mean that the smallest little pin drop won't wake him.

He is very interested in looking at faces and mimicking or trying to figure out how to do what others are doing.  He continues to love bath time but hates being cold/getting dressed afterward.  He still hates his carseat, but I've had 3 times when he didn't scream now.  He generally wakes up super happy early in the morning between 5-6 and just wants to talk and laugh.  Love it!  He gets cranky around 7-9 in the evening but then is usually starting the night routine where he is in a really good sleep at 10. I've enjoyed the Rock & Play sleeper tremendously!  I can nurse him at night and put him in and in five minutes or less he is out for two more hours!!

Cooper is warming up to him more now too. He used to just want to know where the "thing" was and then stay away. Now, he even started to give him kisses.  (Which I appreciate but discourage.)


No comments:

Post a Comment