Tuesday, June 24, 2014

"Roll over, roll over, and they all rolled over..."

So, on Sunday I told Chris that Caleb seemed like he was going to roll over from his stomach to his back.  It was actually a bit scary because I had him doing tummy time on the couch.  Of course, I was watching him but I told him it wasn't in his best interest to roll off the couch!  ;-)

Later, Mike & kids came by for some family fun- photos, lunch & play and I totally missed his first roll.  Uncle Mike got to see it instead.

Yesterday, I was determined to see this roll and I got to see it 3 times in a row.  I shot a video to capture the moment.  Of course, mind you, he was already wanting to nurse and had done this twice so he was basically over it.  But, he did it happily and more smoothly the first two times.  I'll get a better video soon but here is one so I can forever remember the moment! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment