Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sisters are the Best!!

Lately, I've been on my own with Caleb (morning, noon, afternoon, evening, dusk, dawn...) Chris has been helping out at church and getting unusual hours at work.  By Friday, I was just plain exhausted. Teresa called and wanted to know if I had afternoon plans.  Nope- except to make a hopefully short trip to Sam's Club.  I was thrilled that she wanted to come by and visit.  She held Caleb and he fell asleep on her- for 3 hours! So, I gladly took the chance to clean the house!!!

We left around dinner time and met my parents at O'Charley's for dinner.

We got to shop successfully (no tears) and got home just as Chris was getting home.  (He had been at work since 8 am and he got home around 8 pm.)

Teresa helped walk the dog since daddy had a head cold and was tired from a long day at work. I love that girl to pieces for all she does for me!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment