Sunday, June 29, 2014

Saturday bad day

So this EBF-ing mother tried to take on 3 photo sessions in one day.  I don't highly recommend it.  Caleb is only 10 weeks old. The morning went beautifully.  I ignored my alarm for about 40 min (thus getting more sleep) and I thought I'd be totally late. But, as it would turn out, I was able to shower and nurse with time to spare.  I arrived for the photo session and lets just say a certain five year old DID NOT want a photo session at 9 am.  After an hour of trying, we actually arranged to meet in the afternoon to do it again then.  The one year old session (that I was nearly late for) was amazing!  Afterwards, I had time to feed my little man and upload and organize photos.

In the afternoon, it started raining so I wasn't sure that it was going to pan out but in fact it did. Only, the little ones weren't much more willing to have their photos done either.  So both sessions that were supposed to be twenty minutes each totaled nearly three hours. I got home completely engorged, red, sweaty and exhausted. Luckily my MIL was so great and understanding and instead of going out to Long Horn Steakhouse (as was the original plan) we ate Jimmy Johns at my place. (Hey it isn't steak but it is nice to be taken care of!) They stuck around for just a bit after dinner and then I waited around for daddy to get home from working at church.  Let's just say that each day is a new day!

He made me feel better after a long day! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment