Friday, June 13, 2014

ISU Visits...

Starting in 2005, I went to Illinois State University for two years to study special education.  In that time I made lifelong friendships with many people.  But these five girls seem to stick out the most!  Even though we live hours apart from each other, we still find time to get together multiple times a year.  Our next occasion is sure to be Heather's bridal shower!  I just love that we can make time for each other no matter what!

These girls met Caleb one day after he turned 8 weeks old.  I was thrilled with how well he did with everyone!  Generally we have some fussy time throughout our day but I think he was just taking all the pretty ladies in! He didn't seem to interested in tracking Brendan (7 mos) just yet but Brendan sure was happy to watch him!  We had a great day!!













We even got out for a baby-free evening of dinner at Hickory River and drinks (water on the rocks for this nursing mama) at the hotel. I had such a good time with everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment