Friday, June 20, 2014

It's the small things

Today I was wishing I could have something sweet.  I feel very limited in options since I can't have dairy & caffeine.  I decided to try to make an iced coffee.  I discovered just a couple of days ago that my coffee creamer is dairy-free (chocolate & caramel) AND we have a couple of de-caff Keurig cups.  So I tried it and it worked beautifully!!  I'm so happy!!!  This is really my perfect day!  Chris was home long enough for me to get things done this morning.  (Including cleaning the shower- a job that I've put off for about 10 months!)  I also was able to do some other household chores too!  Next week this momma has a photo shoot scheduled Wed, Thurs, Friday and Sat so I thought I should get ahead now while I can.  Just watching some "Let's Make a Deal" while waiting on the dryer to finish!  Ahh, the good life!

He successfully sucked his fingers... usually he kind of gets his whole fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment